Terms and Conditions
Please read the below-mentioned terms and conditions carefully before accessing, browsing, registering on, or using the Udaipurwale website and all its associated websites.
By registering on, browsing, accessing the Udaipurwale platform for a general or a specific purpose, you agree to be bound by the single-sign-on ID terms and conditions mentioned below as well as any additional or modified service specific terms and conditions related to any Udaipurwale service.
The Udaipurwale services are restricted to only people who are above the age of 18 years. Udaipurwale also reserves all rights to deny its services to any member who is suspended by the website in the past. By accepting the terms and conditions, or using the Udaipurwale services, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age and have not been previously suspended or removed from Udaipurwale website/group.
You also represent and warrant that you have the rights, authority, and capacity to enter into this agreement and to abide by all the terms and conditions as a part of this agreement.
Terms & Condition to buy Foodies-card
Udaipurwale Foodies Card is a privilege card by Udaipurwale.com exclusively for members of Udaipurwale Foodies Group on Facebook.
The price of one privilege card is Rs.500 and it is valid for 1 year from the date of issue. Throughout the year, the cardholder can obtain discounts, offers, and special privileges provided by restaurants associated with this program.
1. The Udaipurwale Foodies Group (UFG) Privilege Card is available for register only once in a year and registration is open for limited time.
2. The card holder should be the member of Udaipurwale Foodies Group on Facebook, to join the group please see this direct link https://facebook.com/groups/udaipurwale.foodies
3. The card is valid for 1 year, after the validity gets over; cardholder has to purchase a new card.
4. Any group member who wishes to get Udaipurwale Foodies Card can book it through online registration process before it gets close. You will get your card at least 60 days after registration process closed.
5. Group members who are from Udaipur and living abroad or out of Udaipur can also purchase the card but they have to collect it from Udaipur within 1 month of availability. We do not take responsibility of delivering the card at your place (in or outside Udaipur).
6. During registration & purchase of Udaipurwale Foodies Group Privilege Card (UFG Privilege Card) we believe that all information provided by the user is true and authentic.
7. UFG Privilege Card will have full name of the bearer of card on it engrossed with date of validity and a unique card number.
8. All associate restaurants and food joints known as #FriendsofFoodies have rights to ask supportive identification ( pan card, aadhar, driving license ) to verify the card owner and prevent any misuse.
9. All associate restaurants and food joints known as #FriendsofFoodies have rights to refuse discounts or privilege to any individual if found misusing the card by faking the identity, using duplicate card or not showing the card or any other valid reason.
10. All associate restaurants and food joints known as #FriendsofFoodies have rights to discontinue their association with Udaipurwale Foodies Privilege Card program at any time and Udaipurwale Foodies Privilege Card is not liable for any associates who discontinued with us. We promise only those who are associated with us.
11. The validity of UFG Privilege card is 1 year from the date of issue however the associate restaurants have rights to discontinue the agreement anytime as per their inclination. However, Card holder will continue receiving benefits from all existing restaurants associated with this program throughout the year.
12. All associate restaurants have rights to change the offers or privileges as per their wish at any time during the association. We will inform all card holders by updating associates web page and posting the updated discount details on our social media platforms (facebook groups).
13. The UFG Privilege card is non transferable, cannot be exchanged or returned.
14. The UFG Privilege card is not a smart card, it is a card just for identification purpose.
15. The cardholder is required to show the UFG Privilege Card to the associate restaurant before making food orders.
16. The cardholder should carry a supportive identity card (pan card, aadhar, and driving license etc.) to verify his/her identity to the restaurant authority.
17. The cardholder should know the discounts/ privilege/ offer provided by the restaurant he/she visiting or may ask the restaurant authority to explain the UFG Privilege provided by the restaurant before placing the order.
18. Its non transferable card and associate restaurants might refuse to provide privilege if the person carrying the card is not the real bearer of card (as per name mentioned on card).
19. Every restaurant and associate food business known as #Friendsof Foodies may have diverse terms and conditions for offers, validity etc. We strongly advise you to check web page of every restaurant on www.udaipurwale.com/Restaurants-offer to know the current offering and terms.
For REFUND, CANCELLATION and other details of Foodies Card, check this page. (Refund & Cancellation Policy)
Website Terms and Conditions
By accessing or using the Udaipurwale platform, or by availing its services, you agree not to:
- Violate the terms and conditions
- Impersonate any person or entity, misinterpret or falsely claim with a person or entity.
- You will also not access the account of other Udaipurwale members without permission. You are also forbidden to forge another person’s digital signature, misinterpret identity, or their personal information.
- You will also not infringe our or any third party’s intellectual property rights, rights of privacy, or publicity.
- Post or transmit any message which is libellous, defamatory, or which can disclose the private or personal matters related to any person.
- Post or transmit any message, image, or data which is pornographic, offensive, or vulgar.
- Refuse to cooperate in an investigation or provide confirmation of your identity or any other information provided by you to Udaipurwale.
- Remove, damage, disable, circumvent, or interfere with the security features of the Udaipurwale service.
- Decompile, reverse engineer, de-assemble, or attempt to discover the source code of the Udaipurwale services.
- Use any spider, robot, or other automatic device or conduct a manual process to monitor or copy the Udaipurwale platform without prior permission.
- Sell the Udaipurwale services, information, or software associated with or derived from it.
- Use the Udaipurwale platform to collect or obtain personal information, including the financial information of other users or the Udaipurwale platform.
- Use the Udaipurwale services in a manner that may result in disputes, complaints, chargebacks, reversals, fines, fees, penalties, or any other kind of liability to Udaipurwale, to a third party, or to you.
- Take any action that may cause Udaipurwale to lose any of the Udaipurwale services from its service providers, or lose any of its business partners.
You agree that Udaipurwale in its sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without any penalty has all the authority to suspend or terminate your account or your access to its services any moment of time.
Udaipurwale may also, in sole discretion, and at any time discontinue to provide your access to its services or any of their parts with or without prior notice.
Modification of this Agreement
Udaipurwale reserves all the rights to modify, change or remove parts of this agreement at any time. If you refuse to agree on any such change, you are advised to terminate your use of the Udaipurwale services.